Reset Your Forgotten Windows Password Easily and Safely
- General Statement
- Windows Password Reset fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Windows Password Reset will be treated with the appropriate standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
- Collection and use of personal information
- Windows Password Reset does not collect any personal data about you on this website or in connection with any other service, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us, by purchasing a product from us, by downloading a product from us, or by registering your product with us, or by using our online feedback form).
Information which you provide is used by Windows Password Reset only in line with the purpose for which you provided it and will not be made available to third parties, other than information provided to us during the purchase process which may be provided to our online billing provider and our banking institution to enable the purchase to be processed.
If Windows Password Reset has your email address, we may contact you by email to advise you of product updates, subscribe you to our newsletter or offer you Windows Password Reset or third party products. You can opt out from receiving these emails at any time. Windows Password Reset may also contact you in relation to customer support queries which you lodge.
- About Cookies
- In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
- Changes to this policy
- Please note that Windows Password Reset may change this policy from time to time. Any amended policy terms will be posted to the Windows Password Reset website.
- Please send any questions or comments on our privacy practices to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabina "No problems at all, one of the very best programs around, ever. I know I have had three friends download it and all three bought it. OUTSTANDING - GOOD JOB!"
Darron "I really like the Windows Password Reset software I got from your company - it works really good!!! I'm telling all my computer friends to get it and they will love how great it works and fixes things!!! Thank You!!!"